Telephone 33 6 70 70 65 82
I have a master in Tropical Terrestrial Ecology by the Université de La Réunion and I am now a higher technician involve in the MACRISK Project. The aims are to look for the trait-based prediction of extinction risk and invasiveness for Northern Macaronesian arthropods.
In this project, I:
- take an active part in the fieldwork in the various islands of the Azores;
- identify arthropod samples and enter the identified specimens in the Reference Collection;
- measure arthropod species for the creation of a Database of functional attributes;
- manage the Azores Arthropod Biodiversity Databases;
- use drone for environmental characterization of the study sites;
- Participate in the writing of scientific publications.
Hamel, H., Lhoumeau, S., Wahlberg, M. & Javidpour, J. (2021) Using drones to measure jellyfish density in shallow estuaries.Materials Science and Engineering B-Advanced Functional Solid-State Materials, 9(6), 659. DOI:10.3390/jmse9060659 (IF2020 4,051; Q1 Materials Science) NON-cE3c affiliated
Page not found.