The main role of cE3c in this project is the impact assessment of the aplication of the community development tool called GO-Deep. The general objective of the GotoDivers project is to set up a trans-national development program and communication campaign that shows that through diversity we gain, rather than loose. The key to our program is the GO-Deep game, which supports groups of people in a playful way to go beyond stereotypes, majority/minority dynamics and stimulates a light yet deeper interaction that is focussed on what everybody contributes to society.
The process-oriented community tool will gather diverse groups of people on community level in 3 different regions of Europe, hosted by social professionals and citizens that receive a capacity-building training. Through the use of game we surpass language-barriers and use joint action to connect more profoundly and to open up to the richness of diversity.
Throughout the whole processes we want to research, capture through stories and communicate the answer to: When and how do people experience, that through diversity they win, rather than lose as a society?
The following outcomes will be achieved by a multi-stakeholder partnership over 6 countries spread over Europe, with various disciplines and vast experience in working with diverse groups, related with immigration, gender and conflict resolution issues:
- Kick-off: 30 professionals and activists from 6 countries trained.
- Regional actions: 500 - 1000 people directly involved and mobilized, 40% are migrants, 3 concrete projects realized as a result, 6 big diversity community events hosted.
- Research: Research-report, folder and research-videos presented at final event.
- Captivating stories: 15 stories captured on video and visual-art portrait format breaking paradigms around diversity, using visual language to appeal to people of all backgrounds.
- Dissemination: An ongoing campaign on a learning platform and an open website. The outcomes will be spread across Europe in cultural centres with the support of the THE-network. Outputs and answers to our key question will be presented in a 2 day-conference.
ALTEKIO, INICIATIVAS HACIA LA SOSTENIBILIDAD S. COOP. MAD. (Coordinator); DIVERSITY MATTERS LTD (DiverMars); STICHTING ELOS NEDERLAND (Elos NL); ASSOCIAZIONE COMUNITARE (Comunitare); XENA CENTRO SCAMBI E DINAMICHE INTERCULTURALI (Xena); ETAIREIA PROAGOGIS EREYNON ANTHROPINON SXESEON (AIA); FCIENCIAS.ID (cE3c).