Next Thursday 28th of July 2022, we will host several online talks dedicated to urban ecology and circular cities.
These talks are organized within cE3c advanced course on Urban Ecology at FCUL, co-organized with University of Seville, and supported by COST action Circular-City.
Find here more information and link to the session. Talks are open to attend online, no registration is required.
- COST Action Circular City
- Urban farming systems
- Aquatic nature-based solutions in cities
- Urban Ecology research gaps in European cities
- Nexus between climate change, agriculture, and food planning
- The economics of nature-based solutions.